Saturday, February 12, 2011

Right Through My Heart


This Valentine's card is using the Right Through My Heart Magnolia stamp. This was so much fun to color with my copics. The image and papers are distressed with Velvet Rose and Antique Linen TH distress inks. I decided to dust off the Cricut machine and made the Love at the top of the card. The "Heaven Sent" clip, I found at Big Lots (a pack of 12 for a $1.oo).
The angel wings are one of the Magnolia Doo Hickeys. The Be Mine, Love and Heart Stamps are from AC Moore's Dollar Stamp packs. The flowers and heart pin are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges:

7KidsCollege Fund

One Stop Craft Challenge

Wild Orchid Crafts

Cute Card Thursday

2 comments:

  1. Oh Robyn, I love visiting here...your cards are all so beautiful and this one's no exception! Love all the little details and your beautiful colouring :) Simply gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids Challenge!

    ReplyDelete