Monday, February 28, 2011

Vintage Tilda


Hello again. I'm back with my second card for today. I just love how this one turned out. I followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers. Don't you just love this vintage sofa stamp from the You're so Special collection? Tilda with Big Ribbon is from the same collection.


I've been in a Copic funk lately and can't seem to get the coloring result I'm striving for, so I decided to break out the Prisma pencils and OMS.


I stamped the sofa with Tea Dye DI and then added Tattered Rose and Aged Mahagony around the image. I added some stickles to the lace on Tilda's outfit. The papers are from K&Company. The lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves and border below the image are Martha Stewart punches.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Other Challenges:

Magnolia Down Under - Flower Power

Magnolia-licious Highlites - Spring

Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes

One Stop Craft Challenge - Spring Flowers

Stamp Something - Something with Flowers

6 comments:

  1. Pinks & Greens = Yummy!

    Love the muted couch! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card hun, thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards they are so beautiful :0)

    I have something waiting for you on my blog. I hope you like it :0)

    http://fleecy-fleecy.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-got-award.html

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Robyn

    Hugs, Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card - the vintage colours are amazing. I'm loving your flower power and fabulous layout.
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...your card is beautiful!!!
    Love the colours!
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete