Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stamping Boutique DT Entry


The Stamping Boutique is looking for new designers, so I thought...Why not? I created the card above using one of their Little Audrey images. She's colored with Copics. I made the flower using the techinque from the Whiff of Joy tutorial section. Instead of using distress inks, I tried something different this time and colored it with my Copics. I was very pleased with the result. I also tried something new and paper pierced a design on the right side of the card using a template from Fred She Said. It was a little time consuming, but well worth the effort. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love the paper piercing and the beautiful flower! YOUR COLORING IS GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS! Hope you get one of the DT spots for Stampin Botique....You'd be a great creative addition!

    ReplyDelete