Wednesday, July 28, 2010

TSB Sponsoring For Fun Challenges


Hi all! The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring the For Fun Challenges this week and the challenge is to use bright colors (even neon if you'd like). My card however, is not one of my better ones. I was babysitting all day today and was able to color up my image there but time did not allow me to construct something better. Annika over at Another Messy Crafter blog had a fantastic tutorial on how she colors clouds with copics. I decided to give it a try. It's nowhere as good as hers but I plan on practicing to get better.


Sorry for the short post...going to fall into bed now. Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - and you did a great job with your clouds. I saw Annika's tutorial, too...but I'm too intimidated to try. You get bonus points!

    ReplyDelete