Thursday, September 2, 2010

Best Wishes from The Stamping Boutique


Hello. I'm back from vacation but unfortunately my mind has stayed in Mrytle Beach. I haven't had time to unpack or anything else productive. Since I've been MIA for a while, I wanted to put together a card real quick this morning. The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring this week's challenge over at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. The challenge over there is to use the sentiment Best Wishes on your card or project. I used the Audrey with Ladybugs image from TSB. If you haven't been over to the shop yet, please stop over at The Stamping Boutique and check out the new images.


Sorry this post is short. Gotta go to work. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Hope you had a fun time in Myrtle Beach. I'm on my way to Virginia Beach in a couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the way you colored the image. I love Myrtle beach too. Bet you had loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete