Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Favorite Things

Hello. I'm back today with another card to share. The challenge over at Magnolia Down Under is to use your favorite things. Tilda Blowing Bubbles was my first Magnolia Stamp purchase. It was seeing this stamp used on a card that started my love of Magnolia stamps. She is definately my favorite and I'm not sure why I never inked her up until now. I used my circle nestabilities to cut her, along with the scallop circles.

I used some Webster's Pages from their digital line. Their entire line has fast become of favorite of mine. You will be seeing it a lot. I used some of their bloomers ribbon in celery. Another favorite I love seeing on cards is raffia lace. I just wish they would sell it over here in the U.S. The postage sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. I finally used my Tattered Florals die from Tim Holtz. The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp is Sparkle and Shine, so I added some glimmer mist to the flower and the image. The paper I stamped on is Cryogen Irridescent paper which also has some sparkle to it (I tried to get it to show in the pictures...but no luck).


Here's a close up of Tilda blowing her bubbles.

Other Challenges I'd like to enter this in:


By the Cute and Girly - Anything Goes

Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly

Thanks for stopping by.



6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Robyn! Your embellishments look amazing :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Robyn! Love your colouring, and this Tilda is also one of my favourites!
    Thank you for joining the MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous Card great colouring love all the elements
    thanks for sharing
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a cute girly card. Love your image and design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the creative card crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love all the added little elements. So much to take in and admire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I love your design and the beautiful embellishments that you used. I love raffia lace too. Your coloring is stunning as well. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete