Sunday, July 10, 2011

My First Layout in Years

Hope you all had wonderful weekend. I was so inspired by the lovely layouts over at the Flying Unicorn Forum, that I decided to make one myself. It's probably been close to 10 years since I scrapbooked anything and they were much more basic (and my kids were much smaller...lol). You will definitely be seeing more layouts from me. I really enjoyed making this.

The paper is from Pink Paislee's Butterfly Garden and was in my July kit from the Flying Unicorn store. I just got this great butterfly by Sizzix and thought it would be perfect with this paper.

I bought some cheese cloth a while ago to use for my card making but hadn't gotten around to using it yet. So I decided it was time to pull it out and try it on something. Here's a close up below.



The lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wowza....sure looks pretty amazing if you haven't scrapped in years! Heck, it would look pretty amazing if you'd been scrapping daily! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous you should definitely do more scrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is gorgeous! I can`t believe it`s your first layout after 10 years! And I must agree with Rachael....you definitely should scrap more layouts! Well-done! ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete