Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas a little late

I have a couple postings today. I know Christmas is past but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Unfortunately now that I'm working two jobs, my crafting time has been almost non-existent. I did manage to take two days off before the holiday and get some cards done. Nothing too exciting. I kept them pretty basic.

The first uses this adorable Elisabeth Bell image from Belles-n-Whistles. The circle sentiment is from Cats Life Press.





This one I used a Sarah Kay image. This is probably my favorite Sarah Kay image.






Thzese are gift card holders I made for our friends kids. The template is a freebie over at the Waltzing Mouse. The circle sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment