Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year & Twisted Thursday







Sadly, my time as a Guest Designer at Shirley's 2 Girls has come to an end. The images there are so fun to work with. I want to thank Georgia and the rest of the DT.


My last project is using some of the cute images for New Year's in the January Set. I chose to make another wine bottle tag since we have a party to go to and I'll bringing...you guessed it... a bottle of wine. I found a cute champagne bottle card template (from Mirkwood Designs) and cut it in half.

The theme is New Beginnings this week and we hope you will join us over at the Challenge Blog.
Hope you all have a wonder New Year's.


3 comments:

  1. robyn, this is great tag and you work as a guest DT was fantastic.
    I'll be seeing you around the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, this is AWESOME!!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn...I just love this! thanks again for the great job you did! Have a fabulous year! DEIDRE

    ReplyDelete