Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tilda and Edwin In Love

Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is enjoying better weather than the chilly rain we're having here in Philadelphia. I've been dying to use these beautiful stamps with Tilda and Edwin and the Rose Trellis. The challenge over at Magnolia-licious Highlites is to use both Tilda and Edwin on your card. I've colored them with Copics and added some glossy accent to the flowers on Edwin and Tilda. I also added some perfect pearls to Tilda's hair and her earrings. I managed to get my hands on a couple rolls of that raffia lace. It's so difficult to find over here in the states.



The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Their challenge this week is Wings, so I've added some butterflies using my Martha Stewart punch.

Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter holiday.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you did on your card Robyn! Love your added embellishments and the design! Terrific work! So glad you could join us at Magnolia-licious Highlites for the challenge...thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your card is stunning. I love your colouring n use of colours. It is a really beautiful card. Truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing

    Hugs '
    Julie

    ReplyDelete