Friday, June 11, 2010

Belles & Whistle Ribbons & Punches



This week over at the Belles-n-Whistles challenge blog we asked to create something using ribbon and punches. I used the Wishes stamp. I distressed all the paper edges with distress ink and punched away. I didn't realize till I finished my card that I didn't add any ribbon, so weak as it is, I put some below the butterfly. The paper flowers were cut using my cricut and assembled using Tim Holtz Grunge Flowers technique. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

Materials used:
Scallop borders - Martha Stewart doiley punch
Leaves, Scrolls, Butterfly, button tabs - Quickutz Squeeze tool and 2x2 dies
Papers - K&C Company
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Tea Stain

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the embellishments you used and how you colored your image! Thanks for joining us at Belles n' Whistles stamps!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, this turned out great. Love those flowers. Thanks for playing with us at the Belles N Whistles and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Robyn...love the colours you used on this beautiful image :)

    ReplyDelete