Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls is Having a DT Call


I stumbled across this digital stamp company when they were having their April in Paris blog hop and just fell in love with the images. Well, they are having a Design Team call, so I figured I'd give it a try. For the image, I paper peiced it after stamping a background and embossed it with distress inks embossing powder. I also used the same stamp for the other background but didn't emboss it. The postcard stamp is from Prima. I distresed all everything with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress inks and made the sentiment. I hope you like it. Please stop over at Shirley's 2 Girls and check out the wonderful images they have there. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the call, girl! this card is FAB! I love all the vintage, distressing looks you put in! And Brown is my fav ! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Gorgeous Robyn!!!
    best wishes for the DT, your work is always amazing!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete