Thursday, June 17, 2010

Distressed Tag


Quick post tonight. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. I made my first tag using the distress inks and distress embossing powders from Tim Holtz. The stamps are also from Tim Holtz, except for the Believe frame. That one is a new line that AC Moore has. I believe it's made by Prima (the print is really small even with my glasses). I bought all five of the ones they had (for $1.99, why not?) They're mostly vintage images. I tried regular embossing for the gold butterflies but I don't think I did it right. Anyhow, for a first go around, I was happy with the result and using it as a bookmark for the book I'm currently reading (Eclipse...I really need to finish it soon before the movie comes out). Also wanted to add that I got this fabulous watermark for my photos from Whimsy Stamps/Rainbow Echo Designs. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: